The Editorial Board of the Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Journal [CRIJ], under the auspices of the Ghana Association of Restructuring and Insolvency Advisors (GARIA) invites accountants, bankers, finance specialists, legal practitioners, dispute resolution experts, the judiciary, academics and other professionals with an interest in all aspects of corporate restructuring and insolvency practice to submit articles and other materials for publication in the CRIJ.
Submissions to the CRIJ are accepted on a rolling basis all year round. Accepted contributions will, at first instance, be formatted and published online on the GARIA/Journal website and subsequently in a printed volume. The journal accepts longer articles, shorter
articles, practice area highlights, case notes or analysis and book reviews. More information may be found on www.garia.org/journal. Submissions and commentaries on the new Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring Act, 2020 (Act 1015) are particularly welcome.
- Complete submission guidelines may be downloaded from www.garia.org/journal or
requested via email@example.com
- All papers should be in the English language (preferably British) and submitted via
- Standard contributions can be up to 8000 words. Shorter contributions, case notes or
analysis can be up to 4000 words. Book reviews and comments on recent developments
may be between 1500 to 4000 words. Longer or shorter contributions than those stated
may be considered by the Editorial Board.
- Authors should include in the same document containing the paper, their contact
information, institutional affiliation and a brief biography of not more than 150 words.
- The referencing style should conform to the fourth edition of the Oxford Standard for the
Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA).
1. Justice Prof. S.K Date Bah, Rtd (Editor-in-Chief)
2. Mrs. Elsie Addo Awadzi (Guest Editor)
3. Prof. Albert Fiadjoe (Prof. Emeritus)
4. Mr. Felix Addo
5. Hon. Victoria Bright